Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fun Shorts

I found this fun fish fabric by Timeless Treasures called Fish Fiesta at Hawthorne Treads a while ago. Yesterday I decided that I would whip up some shorts for my Madeit store seeing as it was empty!



Alas, I decided they were too cute and Samuel needed a pair too.


I think he could be my new quality control tester judging by how dirty they are now! They will wash well I'm sure of it! I think he may need a new hat too....


And Yes, my floors are that dirty - I have a husband who never takes his boots off, a 3yo who brings bucket loads of sand in coz it is either too hot or too cold to play in the sandpit, and a never ending supply of Christmas visitor traffic. I'll mop later.

1 comment:

Farmers Wifey said...

How clever you are! And I love the floors!!!!