Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Finished Peak Hour

I finished the Peak Hour quilt the other day. 


This one is toddler size. It's quite wide so can tuck under the mattress in the cot. I love this fabric. I started this quilt here


While I was stitching the last little bit of the binding I found a hole. A pinhead size hole. Deflate. The quilt was intended for sale. I darned it.


Took photos. Offered it on my FB page at less than 50% off for 24hrs.


Then gave it to the one little boy who wanted it most in our house (the quiltless Samuel)


He doesn't care about a hole. He loves cars, loves anything he can hide under or lay on.
He loves this quilt and so do I!


2 comments:

beckandlundy (Patty Sloniger) said...

oh my gosh, that quilt is so adorable, love it!

a maidenhair fern said...

I love this line of fabric, you chose a nice project.