Thursday, February 25, 2010

Madeit

So all of a sudden the other day I decided to pull my finger out and get my Madeit store up and happening. I have had it semi set up for a while with a couple of tshirts on but i still need to get a logo happening.
Anyway, I've been madly sewing these last couple of days and so far have added 5 new items. Here are a few pics of my handy work! I have already shown the black and white baby bug quilt.




This baby wrap feels so soft to hold. I haven't used any batting, just backed it with the Urban flannel and quilted it with the double edged squares.



I am definately making more of these. I just love holding it. It feels so comforting.



Yay! Crazy Croc Tees! I made one of these for William months ago and have had so many people ask where I got it that I thought these should most certainly go in my Madeit store!



Blue and grey spotted crazy croc!



Green crazy croc!

More designs to come!

No comments: