Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yummy Mummy Hospital Lounge Pants!

More pyjamas this week. Only they are different! These ones are Yummy Mummy Hospital Lounge Pants!
These are my favourite so far!


What's the difference you might ask?


Well, nothing, except these are going to a lovely mummy who is just about to have her second baby, and she wants them for in the hospital!
I really need to get a model for photos! The washing line just isn't doing it for me anymore!
And here is something else I've been working on. The twins quilts.
This is Patricks. It's all ready to put together.

James' still needs some work!

My inspiration for these two little quilts came from the lovely Evelyn from Stitch by Stitch. From this quilt and these, combined! A great idea. Thanks Evelyn!

1 comment:

Evelyn Jackson said...

He he he. You're welcome. Can't wait to see them. Also crushing on those first pair of pj pants. I was just thinking I'm in desperate need of new PJs!